Personal Injury Lawyer in Attorney
Legal Representation for Accident Victims in Dallas
Personal injury is a term which represents the damage to the body, mind and emotional well being of an individual. It could be caused due to various reasons like car accident, slip-fall, motorbike accident, medical malpractice, pharmaceutical drug damage etc. Any personal injury that is caused due to negligence of someone is liable to personal injury compensation as per US Law and a personal injury lawyer helps with such claims. If you or any of your closed companions has recently encountered a personal injury due to an irresponsible individual who didn’t hold the accountability behind wheels, you could file a legal suit against him with the help of an experienced personal injury attorney.
Dallas Best Legal Representation for Personal Injury Victims and Their Families
As we know a personal injury could be caused due to various kinds of accidents including motor vehicle collisions, malpractice by doctor, defective or dangerous property conditions etc. Whenever such a condition happens to an individual he could bear physical, psychological and financial troubles. The increased medical bills, lost wages and other financial burdens are highly deteriorating for the health of injured person. So whether your injury case is contrastingly minor or devastating, you could seek compensation for your injury if you could prove the fault of another person's negligence, recklessness, or intentional misconduct. If you are hurt in the Dallas area due to a motor vehicle collision or a slip and fall, the adroit Dallas personal injury lawyer at Feizy Law Office can help you pursue compensation for your economic and noneconomic losses. Our principal Nick Feizy has been fighting for the justice of accident victims in Texas since the year 2000 and he holds a reputable representation among his clients. Nick is extremely cooperative with his clients and he holds an excellent record with handling the compensation generation.
Protect your Legal Rights by Filing the Negligence Compensation Claim
Every US civilian could protect his legal rights when a personal injury scenario occurs. Most personal injury claims arise from accidents caused by someone’s careless conduct and based on a theory of negligence. Which means that the careless person was either not paying attention to the road or was busy with his mobile while driving or could have been drunk during driving, whatever the case may be you would need to prove it before court. In a lawsuit based upon negligence, you will need to prove four elements by a preponderance of the evidence. In certain cases it is hard to assess the elements and related evidences hence you must hire brilliant Dallas slip and fall lawyer to get the needed guidance.
Major legal elements that you would require evidences for
- Duty – People and entities are held accountable for meeting a standard of reasonable care, which means taking the same precautions that an ordinary person would use in a similar situation. This is considered to be a legal duty of every individual who is driving a car, practicing medical treatments or is owner of a place that deals with public.
- Breach of duty– Anyone who fails to perform above mentioned standard constitutes of duty is considered to be breaching them.
- Causation– Causation consists of two components: proving that the accident would not have happened without the defendant’s carelessness, and that it was a reasonably foreseeable result. This means pointing out actual and approximate causes that lead to physical injury.
- Damages– Includes a wide range of economic and noneconomic losses, Victims often seek compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, property damage, the costs of future treatment, and more.
In Texas, there is a two-year statute of limitations from the date that injuries are sustained for bringing a lawsuit. If you fail to assert your rights within that time period, your ability to bring a claim likely will be barred. Furthermore, expert Ft. Worth personal injury attorney advice to take legal action as soon as possible after you are hurt, since important evidence often decays with time. Video surveillance footage may be erased, the memories of eyewitnesses may fade, or a defendant may repair a defective property condition.
In certain circumstances, defendant may try to prove that the victim was at fault for his own accident and injuries. Even when it’s true, you may be able to receive a reduced amount of compensation unless the defendant doesn’t prove you to be more than 50% accountable for the accident. As per the principle of comparative negligence, the proportion of your responsibility will be determined, and the overall amount of damages will be evaluated and the compensation would be reduced by your percentage of fault.
We provide you best Arlington personal injury attorney<> in Texas State to help you with all these elements and let you understand other important legal compensation guidelines.
Consult a Dependable Expert Arlington Injury Attorney for a Legal Opinion
At the Feizy Law Office, we provide compassionate representation for people who have been seriously hurt in an accident caused by another person or entity's negligence, and those whose family members have suffered untimely deaths. We know how important financial help is to you in such a difficult phase, you may not be able to juggle with physical losses, fights with insurers and compensation claims all at once, hence we assist you in sorting all such problems. If you have been hurt in a car accident or slip and fall in Fort Worth or the surrounding area, you can call Feizy Law Office at (214) 651-8686 or complete our online form to arrange a free consultation. We represent our clients legally with our best Arlington personal injury lawyer. Our legal guidance and services could be availed in Plano, Irving, Arlington, Garland, and other cities in the Dallas region.
- Car Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Car Wreck
- Fatal Car Accidents
- Side-Impact Accidents
- Failure to Yield Accidents
- Head-on Collisions
- Rear-end Collisions
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Elderly Related Car Accidents
- Texting while Driving Accidents
- Teen Driver Accidents
- Highway Accidents
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Common Injuries in Car Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Accidents
- Road Hazards
- Failure to Maintain Lane Accidents
- Line of Sight Accidents
- SUV Rollover Accidents
- Work Zone Accidents
- ATV Accidents
- Backover Accidents
- Tailgating Accidents
- Road Rage Accidents
- Driving Too Fast for Conditions
- IVC Filter Attorney
- IVC Filter Injury Attorney Texas
- IVC Filter Injury Lawyer Dallas
- IVC Filter Injury Lawyer Ft. Worth
- Truck Accidents
- Blind Spots
- Braking Ability
- Truck Driver Fatigue
- Falling Debris
- Wide Turns
- Lack of Truck Driver Training
- State Trucking Regulations
- Negligent Supervision
- Negligent Hiring
- Improper Maintenance of Trucks
- Vicarious Liability
- Fatal Truck Accidents
- Federal Trucking Regulations
- Jackknife Accidents
- Negligent Entrustment
- Underride Accidents
- Delivery Vehicle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Auto Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Other Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Product Liability
- Pharmaceutical Drug Injuries
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice